Friday, 19 August 2011

the new bb

Hello emily i know this is ment for up dates of family back home, but had to say about the all  new celebrity bb. I must say all tho it started last night, we only got round to watching this morning before mart went to work..... Well what can i say some of the stars in there i can see are going to do my head in. there is (see is i can remember them all) kerry katona, pamalua back- hasalhoff, jedwed, paddy d  from gypey wedding, a modle not sure of his name, an actor from waterloo road (male), a lady from only way exsex, an mp's wife and teri from amercan pie. ( lots of wrong spellings i know)
brian downilg is the hoast and his not as good and mrs d (we miss her) but its only been lanch night so will have to wait and see how it goes.............................
sat see's the start of x factor... lets hope that is going to be good.....

1 comment:

Em said...

Hey I saw it on the news on the internet, I would so be into it if I was there in the UK, gutted I missing X factor as well!!